Ambie will be speaking as part of a seminar provided by The Le Roy Financial Group to its clients. The seminar is on estate planning and is aimed at maximizing family peace and minimizing the taxman’s peace.
This seminar will feature Chris Le Roy, Senior Wealth Advisor, Nathan Bender, Estate and Trust Consultant, Scotiatrust and Ambie Edgar-Chana, Partner at EdgarChana Law, who will discuss:
- Key tools to help keep wealth in your family
- How to achieve a favourable estate outcome by organizing your assets now
- Strategies for life-long income and planning for the unexpected
- How to untangle thorny issues pertaining to business, property and multiple benefi ciaries
- Picking the right executor to make your Will work the way you want
The seminar will take place on November 22, 2016 at Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club. You can find out more about the seminar here.